Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, and pamphlets. Writes words and text for television commercials, radio, Internet content, jingles, websites, press releases, flyers, and direct mail literature.
- Write copy for ads, brochures, TV spots, radio, and other forms of advertising.
- Research the technical properties of products.
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Ensure campaign stays within budget.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas.
- Work with art directors to create ideas.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Perform search engine optimization techniques.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Cast actors for TV and radio work, including voiceovers.(videographer/photographer)
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Work with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies to complete the campaign.
- Write press releases advertising new products.