The primary role of the Customer Service Representative is to provide unprecedented service and support to our customers by serving customer inquiries regarding products and services available. S/he will work in close collaboration with other members of Customer Service to assist with specified tasks and projects as well as the implementation of company-wide initiatives. The Customer Service Representative will also participate in special assignments designed to help members maximize the company’s value proposition.
- Respond to customer support via calls, email, social media and live chat with timeliness and courtesy
- Identify concerns expressed by customers
- Monitor and maintainelectronic supplier order transmissions
- Document and resolve quality and service-related issues by utilizing various software programs
- Interact with all levels of management in addition to our supplier and customer base
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills – great attention to detail.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasked and fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain established standards of quality and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Someone who can professionally communicate to customers in a way to help them
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize based upon the urgency of the situation
- Willingness to work flexible hours when required