Responsible for soliciting and facilitating electronic commerce between businesses. Markets products to other businesses that have demonstrated a need for the products or services.
● Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses.
● Pitch products and services.
● Develop presentations.
● Create and assess a business marketing strategy.
● Develop competitive pricing strategies.
● Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction.
● Oversee product development.
● Create collateral to distribute during presentations.
● Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends.
● Develop sales quota targets.
● Anticipate revenues.
● Develop relationships with vendors.
● Demonstrate company products and solutions.
● Satisfy technical needs during sales cycle.
● Articulate competitive positioning.
● Offer free or reduced trial periods for products.
● Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems.
● Follow up with leads aggressively.
● Solicit feedback on products and services.
Qualifications and Experience
● Ability to handle heavy phone work
● Great listening and closing skills
● Capable of working unsupervised at times
● Looking to grow with the company
● Energetic and positive
● Strong organizational skills
● Excellent verbal and writing skills
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
● Previous inside sales experience, is a plus
● High School Diploma required, College Degree is a plus