A well-honed and versatile survival knife is one of the most essential pieces of any survival kit. Anyone headed into the wild should be carrying something to defend themselves against wild animals, and a knife can also prove itself to be a valuable tool for cutting or digging. A survival knife has a wide range of applications, from clearing tough underbrush and brambles, to setting up a campsite. One can even be used to fight off predators in a deadly survival scenario. Regardless of the situation, a proper survival knife needs to be tough, sharp, quick to use and easy to carry.
The National Parks Depot 12pc Tactical Combat Survival Knife is a heavy-duty blade that meets every one of these requirements. Featuring a large 7-3/4-inch long blade, this stainless steel knife comes with a sturdy plastic sheath that can protect it from the elements. A secondary, smaller skeletal frame knife is included as well, fully measuring at 7 inches from tip to base.
Inside the zinc alloy handle of the survival knife lies the package’s survival kit, which includes tweezers, a safety pin, a razor blade, fishing line, a small pencil, a ball of thread, a needle, and matches. The base of the knife has a compass built into its design, ensuring you never find yourself lost in the woods.
This knife is a fantastic addition to any survivalist’s toolkit, whether you’re preparing for a camping trip or need a lightweight, practical form of self-defense for your Bug Out Bag. The 12pc Tactical Combat Survival Knife is an excellent tool to help you survive any situation.
- Includes knife (with sheath and secondary 7” skeletal frame knife), survival package – including bandage, safety pin, tweezers, razor blade, pencil, thread, fishing line, and a needle – and an integrated knife-handle compass.
- Knife blade measures 7-3/4”, full knife measures 14-1/8” overall
- Zinc-alloy handle includes a storage compartment for survival kit
- 3/16” thick, AISI 420 surgical stainless-steel blade
- Molded plastic sheath that fits both knives comfortably