Combination of 3 essential survival items: signal mirror, whistle, and compass.
Allows you to aim the signal flash with pinpoint accuracy.
Even on overcast days, you can effectively use this signal mirror to obtain rescue.
Portable and compact design will add more convenience for your hiking, camping, etc.
How to use:
1. Hold the mirror with one hand and then aim the mirror to the light to let the light beam reflect to the other.
2. Keep the relative position and move the central target hole of the signal mirror to the eye.
3. Move the signal mirror slowly to make the spot overlap the goal that needs to be communicated. Therefore, the goal will see your heliogram accurately.
4. If you can't see clear communicational goal, you can move the sight bead back and forth along the horizon. In this way, the heliogram can be seen dozens of kilometers away even if in a foggy day.
- Material: Acrylic & ABS
- Size: Approx. 7.5 * 5 * 0.6cm / 2.95 * 1.97 * 0.24in
- Weight: Approx. 33g / 1.18oz
- 1 * Multifunction Signal Mirror