Think your head's gonna survive hitting the pavement when you spill? Think again. Whether you're going 5 MPH or 40, protect your brains from unexpected high-speed asphalt collision!
Riding season is coming around again, and a new season deserves a new helmet. Whether you're in the park or on the road, you need to make sure your head is protected, and there's no excuse for not wearing a helmet.
For a limited time, National Parks Depot is proud to offer a low-riding, supremely safe DOT helmet for bikers of all sizes! This fantastic helmet is guaranteed to contain your skull, should you suddenly find yourself flipping over your handlebars. This DOT helmet is shaped to sit low on your skull, to kill that mushroom-head look and sit comfortably for any ride!
- Quick release straps adjust to fit, and come off easy while staying on when it matters!
- Tiny DOT shell sits low to your head and looks great without attracting attention!
- Lightweight, fiberglass design!
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards
- Only use water to clean your helmets
- If a helmet has taken trauma, even if it appears undamaged, you need to replace it. Tiny structural fractures can appear and compromise the helmet after a heavy collision. Ride smart and safe.
To measure your head for the correct size take a tape measure just above your brow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new, they stretch and mold to the shape of your head.