What good are MOLLE straps on your bag, if you're not using them for anything? The straps can hold nearly anything, from extra water to first aid supplies. What they shouldn’t be used for, though, are holding batteries. A steady power supply can be hard to come by in the wilderness, and disposable batteries, in addition to being expensive, take up space, can’t be reused, and pollute the environment when they’re disposed of.
Solving wilderness power problems is easy, though, with the NPD Foldable Backpack-Mounted Solar Charger. This solar charger is a fantastic addition to a Bug-Out Bag, able to be mounted over the top of the backpack to conserve storage space within it. The 7W charger is also compatible with nearly all major electronics brands. Unlike heavy and bulky batteries, this solar charger is easy to fold and store on a moment’s notice, and the charger itself also weighs less than a pound, ensuring that it will never be a heavy burden.
Stop your electronic supplies from going dead, no matter how far away from an outlet you might be. The Foldable Backpack-Mounted Solar Charger will ensure that you always have the device power that you’ll require.
Grab the 5 pack & put 1 in each car, your bug out bags, take when camping and for emergency power outages.
- Overlaid on top of the bag for space conservation
- MOLLE strap support mounts the charger while you move
- Adapter/charger station works with most major electronics brands, including Samsung, HTC, Toshiba, Panasonic, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony-Erickson, Palm, Apple, and Motorola
- Weighs less than a pound (.84 lbs)
- Uses USB hookup for charging
(Backpack in photo not included)