The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media channels. Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content. Syndicate user generated content.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Interact with customer prosects via social commenting and messaging.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Superior time management.