Digging. Building. Breaking. When in the wilderness, nobody will ever be fully prepared for what they might need to survive. Sometimes, you could pack an entire toolbox and still be left without the proper supplies. That’s why, when you need a set of space-conserving tools to fit your survival scenario, those tools need to be durable, and more importantly, multi-functional.
The National Parks Depot 9-in-1 Ultimate Emergency Survival Tool Kit provides the instruments you need to survive. The survival kit has a space-conserving design that can be carried with you on your belt or bag, with the sheath for the tools also acting as a storage pouch. The pouch itself is made of tough nylon and has MOLLE strap support on the back, allowing it to be fastened to your Bug-Out Bag, belt, or other survival gear.
These tools are a must-have bundle for any survivalist scenario, with the bundle including a shovel, axe head, survival knife and saw blade in addition to the rubber-handled stem. The blades are even stored within the handle, allowing easy access in a moment’s notice. The toolkit has 9-in-1 functionality, with a built-in axe, hammer, shovel, 8-inch knife, 8-3/4-inch saw, can opener, bottle opener, gut hook and nail puller. You can use this tool set to dig out and set up your campsite, chop firewood, prepare dinner, and then break the campsite down the following morning.
Wherever you end up taking it, the NPD 9-in-1 Ultimate Emergency Survival Tool Kit can provide a variety of invaluable functions. Compact, lightweight and easy to carry, this tool kit is the next great acquisition for your survival outfit.
- Includes 6 pieces – nylon carrying case, multifunctional tool handle, axe head, shovel head, saw blade, and knife
- 9 different tool functions – axe, hammer, shovel, knife, saw, can opener, bottle opener, gut hook and nail/stake puller
- Thin tools can be stored in the handle of the kit, in addition to in the nylon pouch
- Pouch has MOLLE strap support, to fasten to a backpack, belt or other gear
- Space-conserving, utilitarian design
- Everything needed to make or break camp, in one convenient package