Named “the best invention of 2005” by Time Magazine, the Life Saving Personal Water Purification Straw gives you a nearly unlimited supply of fresh, clean drinking water no matter where you might be.
When you’re doing heavy, strenuous activities such as hiking or other outdoor exercise, some authorities recommend that you drink half a gallon of water per day. Carrying around so much water is impractical, even with a full water bladder. If you run out of packed water and find an unpurified water source, you’re then faced with using foul-tasting water purification tablets, or else spend valuable time boiling the water to kill the bacteria and viruses within. Nevermind if the water is too dirty to drink with even these methods – such as from puddles, swamps, or contaminated rivers or lakes.
By carrying this lightweight and portable filter in a survival bag, it’s easy to ensure that there’s always drinkable water nearby. The water that’s put through this straw is filtered four times, catching 99.9999% of all bacteria, 99.9% of all waterborne parasites as well as nearly all dirt and other sediment. The straw uses no chemicals in its physical filters, and is completely BPA-free. There isn’t even a shelf life on the filter, enabling indefinite storage of the device.
Award-winning and internationally recognized, this water purifier is a no-brainer addition to any survival bag. Ensure you always have all the clean water you can drink, with the Life Saving Personal Water Purification Straw.
- Includes straw with filter, lanyard, and caps for mouth and end pieces
- Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) of water per filter
- Removes 99.9999% of all bacteria, 99.9% of all parasites
- Filters down to 0.2 microns
- Ultra-light 2-ounce design
- No chemicals used in the filtering process
- High flow rate with no after taste
- Easy to clean after usage (remove cap after cleaning to ensure a complete dry)
- No shelf life on the filter
- 9” x 1” compact design